Finnair brings Minna Parikka shoes to its A350 sky shopping experience

Poster i 'PRESSEMEDDELELSER' oprettet af Nicki Lolk Sørensen, 23/5/16.

1. Nicki Lolk Sørensen

Nicki Lolk Sørensen VIP medlem

Beskeder:
    "Synes godt om" modtaget:
    Point:
    [​IMG]

Finnair continues to enhance the shopping opportunities onboard the Finnair A350 by opening a Minna Parikka shoe store in its Nordic Sky Wi-Fi portal.

The Helsinki-based designer Minna Parikka is renowned for her fun and bold shoe designs, and the brand's iconic bunny-eared shoes and other bold styles are a favourite among celebrities. Currently, Minna Parikka's designs are sold in 25 different countries globally in some of the best fashion retailers, including Selfridges, Harrods, Liberty London, Luisa Via Roma, Harvey Nichols and Isetan.

"We are delighted to add the Minna Parikka shoe shop to our Nordic Sky Wi-Fi portal, and bring these fun and bold designs to our A350 customers," says Jarkko Konttinen, Vice President, Inflight Experience, Finnair. "Minna Parikka is the third Finnish fashion brand included in the portal, and we are committed to continuing to develop the offering and the overall shopping experience."

The Minna Parikka shop is directly accessible, without any additional fees, on any handheld devices or laptops connected to the Nordic Sky Wi-Fi portal, which is available on all Finnair A350 aircraft.

"I am excited to have my Bunnies and other adventurous designs sold in the sky. I travel frequently, spending many hours onboard on a monthly basis. Shopping is a great addition to the inflight entertainment system - shopping and travel go hand in hand, and what better way to kick off a journey than a new pair of shoes," says Minna Parikka.

All passengers on A350 flights can use the Nordic Sky Wi-Fi portal with their own devices free of charge in both travelling classes. Through the portal, customers have access to finnair.com, news services and Finnair services such as destination information, customer care and pre-order shopping, as well as third party shopping services. Customers can for example order taxis via the Cabforce Taxi Service to the destination airport and book destination services such as trips, dinner cruises and concert tickets with Viator Destination Services.

The Minna Parikka shop will be available inside the Nordic Sky Wi-Fi portal in June, and it is the third Finnish fashion brand available through the portal, alongside Makia and the Ivana Helsinki Collection.

Finnair currently operates five A350 aircraft on its routes between Helsinki and Asian destinations.

More info about Finnair’s A350 Nordic Sky Wi-Fi portal: finnair.com/nordic-sky

Del denne side