Privatfly forulykkede og brød i brand i Aarhus Lufthavn

Poster i 'NYHEDER' oprettet af Henry, 6/8/19.

1. Henry

Henry VIP medlem

Beskeder:
    "Synes godt om" modtaget:
    Point:
    Bekgaard og Luxury_Globetrotter "Synes godt om" dette.
  2. mikkelhk

mikkelhk VIP medlem

Beskeder:
    "Synes godt om" modtaget:
    Point:
    Hvis nogen skulle have interesse i at læse den, så udkom Havarikommissionens rapport om denne hændelse i dag:
    https://havarikommissionen.dk/media/9577/l_2019_havari_2019-327_dcawm_motofly_aarhus-ekah-1.pdf

Hændelsen fik en del medieopmærksomhed, også i udlandet, da sangerinden P!nks crew var ombord på flyet, og de skulle flyve fra Oslo til Aarhus, for at kunne medvirke ved koncerten i Horsens to dage efter, den 7. august 2019.

Opsummeringen af rapporten lyder:
    On short final for runway 10R, the aircraft collided with the antenna mast system of the LLZ of runway 28L resulting in a left wing fuel tank rupture and a fuel leakage. The aircraft touched down in the RESA for runway 28L. While rolling on the main wheels and skidding on the nose section, the aircraft entered the stopway for runway 28L and came to a full stop on runway 10R. Leaking fuel from the left wing fuel tank caught fire, and the fire eventually engulfed the left side of the aircraft fuselage.

The following causal factors led to a CFIT accident:
    -An action plan on flying below the GS, performing a towed approach, and touching down on the threshold in dark night and low visibility.
    -A deactivation of a hardware safety barrier.
    -Deviations from SOP.
    -Less than optimum CRM.
    -A confusion over and a misinterpretation of the CAT 1 approach and runway lighting system of runway 10R.

Nicki Lolk Sørensen, HenrikM, Bekgaard og 3 andre "Synes godt om" dette.

Del denne side