AMEX Global Business Travel

Poster i 'ANDRE PROGRAMMER (BIL, KREDITKORT M.M.)' oprettet af Kris, 6/12/23.

1. Kris

Kris Medlem

Beskeder:
    "Synes godt om" modtaget:
    Point:
    Hello,

Does any of you have experience with AMEX Global Business Travel (GBT). We are looking into switching corporate travel agent and AMEX GBT is the most likely partner. I am curious about rates, benefits with hotels and airlines and overall service experience.

Thanks!

Beaglen og Henry "Synes godt om" dette.
  2. Convict

Convict Aktivt medlem

Beskeder:
    Point:
    Hi Kris,

My company is using them and their NEO portal. I am relatively close to the travel process, but generally, I am not a huge fan and we are actually looking into switching partners in the near future.

Their page is wonky and not very flexible, especially if you need something that is not an out-of-the-box solution, development/support is basically non-existent in my opinion (for a company of our size). Rates are sometimes found cheaper directly at airlines' webpages, which I find odd.

That being said, the benefits/points we collect as a company are rather good and offsets some of the costs/annoyances we currently have.

Context: We are a Danish MNC with +15.000 employees.

Would love to hear the alternatives you are looking at though, as we are currently scoping that out.

Beaglen og Henry "Synes godt om" dette.
  3. Kris

Kris Medlem

Beskeder:
    Point:

Hey - thanks for reply. If you give me an email in a private message, I could be able to share some cost analysis we have done comparing a few providers - it is one year old. We are most likely changing to AMEX, moving from CWT.

What are the benefits/points you collect as a company and how do they stack up against/or get combined with normal FQT programs?

Henry "Synes godt om" dette.

Del denne side