Nye regler for brug af points til upgrade - SAS

Poster i 'FLYSELSKABER OG BONUSPROGRAMMER' oprettet af MRDane, 12/4/16.

1. MRDane

MRDane Nyt medlem

Beskeder:
    "Synes godt om" modtaget:
    Point:
    Hej med jer,

Har fundet denne på SAS´s hjemmeside

Der er faktisk et par forringelser i forhold til det gamle system, hvad angår ikke længere at kunne tage extra baggage, samt INGEN adgang til fast track, lounge etc hvis man upgrader i lufthavnen

News about Confirmed upgrade on SAS - Option 1!
    By April 25, a new and improved SAS Upgrade service will be launched.
    Until April 24 you are welcome to submit a request for departures before and on April 26 will be processed.
    Note! If your flight is scheduled starting April 27 your request in the old system will not be handled.
    Starting from April 25 you are welcome to use the new solution and will be accessible via the SAS site.

Option 1: Book your upgrade in advance with SAS until April 24

• Only available when you fly with SAS intercontinetal flights to/from USA, China and Japan.
    • You can request an upgrade from 30 days before your flight, up to 55 hours prior to the flight's local departure time.
    • You receive notification if your upgrade has been successful or not 24 hours before your departure.
    • You can upgrade up to four people, even if you are not flying with them.
    • If you upgrade to SAS Plus or SAS Business, priority Check- in and Fast Track is included at the departure airport.
    • If you upgrade to SAS Business, lounge access is included at the departure airport.
    • Baggage allowance applies according to the original booking class.
    • The following booking classes are not eligible for upgrades: F, G, N, R, X, I

Option 2: Upgrade at the airport with SAS
    • Available when you fly with SAS to/from USA, China and Japan.
    • Upgrade from any booking class.
    • Request your upgrade at the checkin desk or at the gate.
    • You can use your points to upgrade for family, friends or colleagues, provided you are traveling with them.
    • The standby upgrade do not entitle you to priority check-in, Fast Track, lounge access or extra baggage allowance.

2. MRDane

MRDane Nyt medlem

Beskeder:
    Point:
    og endelig er det værd at mærke, at SAS stiller passagererne RINGERE end hvad øvrige Star Alliance partnere tilbyder

Option 3: Upgrade with a Star Alliance partner airline in advance
    • Upgrade with points on Star Alliance and SAS
    • Book your upgrade up to 24-hours before departure
    • A Star Alliance upgrade offers all the benefits associated with the class you upgrade to, including lounge access and extra baggage allowance.
    • You can upgrade up to four people, even if you are not flying with them.
    • To be eligible for an upgrade your ticket must be booked in an appropriate booking class.

3. alexanderln

alexanderln Cakespade member

Beskeder:
    Point:
    Der har aldrig været ekstra baggage og lounge med i upgrade i lufthavnen.. Og dette er vidst allerede diskuteret i en ældre tråd. Ved heller ikke om SAS stiller folk ringere ved *A. Generelt kræver det bare så høj bookingklasse at man sjælendt har det.

Del denne side