Os der har booket UA Global First tråden

Poster i 'ALLE ANDRE FLYSELSKABER' oprettet af Henrik Olsen, 11/2/15.

1. Flemming Poulsen

Flemming Poulsen VIP medlem

Beskeder:
    "Synes godt om" modtaget:
    Point:
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/today...st-class-to-europe-sold-for-just-68/23234223/

2. rasmus.emil

rasmus.emil VIP medlem

Beskeder:
    Point:
    En skam, men det var næsten også for godt til at være sandt...

3. obs

obs VIP medlem

Beskeder:
    Point:
    Træls for jer der nåede at booke. Men mon ikke også der dukker andre gode deals op i fremtiden, selvom denne var sjældent god (og også for god) :)

4. Flemming Poulsen

Beskeder:
    Point:
  5. Flemming Poulsen

Beskeder:
    Point:
    Muligvis man har en god sag, hvis man rent faktisk bor i Danmark og har dansk kreditkort (og derfor normalt ville betale i DKK) - og gider klage til DOT over en pris som var for god til at være sand:

§ 399.88 Prohibition on post-purchase price increase.

(a) It is an unfair and deceptive practice within the meaning of 49 U.S.C. 41712 for any seller of scheduled air transportation within, to or from the United States, or of a tour (i.e., a combination of air transportation and ground or cruise accommodations), or tour component (e.g., a hotel stay) that includes scheduled air transportation within, to or from the United States, to increase the price of that air transportation, tour or tour component to a consumer, including but not limited to an increase in the price of the seat, an increase in the price for the carriage of passenger baggage, or an increase in an applicable fuel surcharge, after the air transportation has been purchased by the consumer, except in the case of an increase in a government-imposed tax or fee. A purchase is deemed to have occurred when the full amount agreed upon has been paid by the consumer.

http://www.dot.gov/airconsumer/air-travel-complaint-comment-form

jefi99 "Synes godt om" dette.
  6. PeterA

PeterA VIP medlem

Beskeder:
    Point:
    Senest redigeret: 12/2/15
  7. jacobb

jacobb Medlem

Beskeder:
    Point:
    LHR-SFO til 914 DKK, 10-18 Juli 2015

8. Flemming Poulsen

Beskeder:
    Point:
    Ser ud til at alle bookinger ud af UK i DKK bliver slettet.

Men ved tidligere tilfælde, så skete det samme - og det lykkedes for nogen at få dem genoprettet, hvis man klagede og "truede" med DOT.

9. Sebastian011

Sebastian011 VIP medlem

Beskeder:
    Point:
    Men hedder det ikke at man skal have handlet i god tro? Eller måske ikke hvis det er en amerikansk instans?

10. rasmus.emil

rasmus.emil VIP medlem

Beskeder:
    Point:
    Nu er jeg ikke forbrugerjurist, men jeg ville da umiddelbart mene det var EU-regler der gør sig gældende, når der er tale om rejser booket fra LHR (En europæisk startdestination på rejsen). Følgende er sakset fra den danske Forbrugerstyrelses hjemmeside om fejlpriser (går ud fra at EU-reglerne må ligger tæt op ad dette):
    • Hvilken vare der var tale om
    • Hvilket kendskab en almindelig forbruger normalt har til prisniveauet på den pågældende vare
    • Hvor stor forskel der var på den fejlagtigt tilbudte pris og den pris, som den erhvervsdrivende mener, er den reelle pris
    • Hvor mange eksemplarer af varen forbrugeren havde købt
    • Om der var tale om slagtilbud eller kampagne e.l.

Jeg vil nok mene at hvis man har købt 4-5 rejser på første klasse, gennem et kreativt "valuta-konverterings-trick" til 500 kr., sammenlignet med en normalpris på ca. 30.000 kr. er det svært at dokumentere at man har handlet i god tro...

11. Flemming Poulsen

Beskeder:
    Point:
    Mener faktisk ikke det betyder noget i USA. Men der er vist noget i reglerne om at man ikke bevidst bevidst må give forkert information. F.eks. som at opgive en dansk adresse når man bor i USA. Men er ikke helt sikker.

12. Flemming Poulsen

Beskeder:
    Point:
    Hvis rejser går til/fra USA eller har stop på over 24 timer, så kan man klage til DOT. Uanset nationalitet....

jefi99 "Synes godt om" dette.
  13. PeterA

PeterA VIP medlem

Beskeder:
    Point:
    Mine to er i hvert fald blevet slettet. Men det er uklart om de har tilbageført penge. Det fremgår nemlig således at det er en booking blot uden segmenter. I øvrigt står det anført, at jeg kan bruge beløbet til en anden UA flyvning.

EDIT: Nu har jeg også fået mail fra United på, at mine 2 bookinger er blevet annulleret.

Senest redigeret: 12/2/15
  14. jakobv84

jakobv84 Popcorn VIP medlem

Beskeder:
    Point:
    Hvem melder sig frivilligt til at holde sig opdateret på flyertalk tråden? Kun 2100+ indlæg indtil videre...

Kristian og THammer "Synes godt om" dette.
  15. jefi99

jefi99 Titanium VIP Member

Beskeder:
    Point:
    Jeg er i gang med at pløje mig igennem... bagfra! Men generelt er holdningerne, at man har en god sag hos DoT.

Henrik Olsen og THammer "Synes godt om" dette.
  16. jefi99

jefi99 Titanium VIP Member

Beskeder:
    Point:
    Og UAL i DK er allerede på overarbejde... ;)

Europe Reservations Contact Information   United Airlines.png

clager, Flemming Poulsen og THammer "Synes godt om dette"
  17. Henrik Olsen

Henrik Olsen co-founder Redaktør

Beskeder:
    Point:
  18. Kristian

Kristian VIP medlem

Beskeder:
    Point:
    ja, alle tre rejser er aflyst for mit vedkommende af united!

19. clager

clager Platinum VIP medlem

Beskeder:
    Point:
    [​IMG]
    jeg har modtaget denne kl 0551 idag

We have discovered an error with a vendor's currency exchange rates that temporarily allowed customers to book reservations through the Danish version of united.com at prices that were incorrect, despite United having filed the fares properly. We have suspended sales from our Danish website until the issue is corrected.

[​IMG]

You purchased tickets through the Danish version of united.com during the time when the prices were incorrect. As a result, we are not able to honor your tickets at the price that you paid. We have voided your reservations and will not process your payment.

[​IMG]

Confirmation numbers: I6NSR8, IBBLV1

[​IMG]

If you would like to book your travel at the correct price, please visit united.com.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. Henrik Olsen

Henrik Olsen co-founder Redaktør

Beskeder:
    Point:
    Fra FlyerTalk:

According to USA Today, Ben Mutzabaugh:
    Quote:
    United is voiding the bookings of several thousand individuals who were attempting to take advantage of an error a third-party software provider made when it applied an incorrect currency exchange rate, despite United having properly filed its fares. Most of these bookings were for travel originating in the United Kingdom, and the level of bookings made with Danish Kroner as the local currency was significantly higher than normal during the limited period that customers made these bookings.
    Note that United has also accidentally cancelled "legitimate" tickets paid for in USD, purchased in USD from LHR... Please check your other tickets if purchased today to ensure they were not unilaterally cancelled.

However, there is a very high probability that you can have your tickets re-instated if you complain to DOT on the basis ofDOT rule § 399.88:
    Quote:

(a) It is an unfair and deceptive practice within the meaning of 49 U.S.C. 41712 for any seller of scheduled air transportation within, to or from the United States, or of a tour (i.e., a combination of air transportation and ground or cruise accommodations), or tour component (e.g., a hotel stay) that includes scheduled air transportation within, to or from the United States, to increase the price of that air transportation, tour or tour component to a consumer, including but not limited to an increase in the price of the seat, an increase in the price for the carriage of passenger baggage, or an increase in an applicable fuel surcharge, after the air transportation has been purchased by the consumer, except in the case of an increase in a government-imposed tax or fee. A purchase is deemed to have occurred when the full amount agreed upon has been paid by the consumer.
    Form for filing DOT complaint. File complaint as soon as your ticket is cancelled.

Tips for DOT Complaint:
    • File on DOT for every ticket number affected.
    • If you have one reservation with four people traveling (four tickets) file 4 DOT complaints one for each ticket.
    • If you have separate reservations, file a DOT complaint for each.
    • The DOT complaint website may take several minutes to load, depending on demand.
    • When you go to upload a file, be careful as it will reset all your radio buttons. So, if you want a copy of the complaint, make sure you double check that "Yes" is still selected before submitting, especially if you upload a file.

Template For Complaint:
    Quote:
    United has unilaterally cancelled my ticket without my consent.

Facts:
    1. The ticket was ticketed (had a ticket number).
    2. I received a confirmation number, ticket number, and emails stating both
    3. The ticket was paid for and my credit card charged.

United must reinstate the ticket within its original cabin. This trip is for travelTOthe United States.

Trip Details
    Ticket #: 016XXXXXXXXXX
    PNR: XXXXXX
    Routing: LHR-EWR-LAX-HNL

Attachments: Attached is a document showing the ticket, routing, and providing proof that the reservation was ticketed.

Filename: Cancelled - UA Reservation - LHR-EWR-LAX-HNL - XXXXXX - 016XXXXXXXXXX.pdf

+-------------------------------------------------------+
    | Relevant Law |
    |http://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/14/399.88|

| Relevant FAQ |
    |http://airconsumer.ost.dot.gov/rules/EAPP_2_FAQ.pdf|
    Does the prohibition on post-purchase price increases in section 399.88(a) apply in the situation where a carrier mistakenly offers an airfare due to a computer problem or human error and a consumer purchases the ticket at that fare before the carrier is able to fix the mistake?

Section 399.88(a) states that it is an unfair and deceptive practice for any seller of scheduled air transportation within, to, or from the United States, or of a tour or tour component that includes scheduled air transportation within, to, or from the United States, to increase the price of that air transportation to a consumer after the air transportation has been purchased by the consumer, except in the case of a government-imposed tax or fee and only if the passenger is advised of a possible increase before purchasing a ticket. A purchase occurs when the full amount agreed upon has been paid by the consumer. Therefore, if a consumer purchases a fare and that consumer receives confirmation (such as a confirmation email and/or the purchase appears on their credit card statement or online account summary) of their purchase, then the seller of air transportation cannot increase the price of that air transportation to that consumer, even when the fare is a “mistake.”

clager, THammer og jefi99 "Synes godt om dette"

Del denne side